Monday, September 30, 2013

Random Food Photos

Normally, I post recipes. Recently, I was going through my various photographs in my "FOOD" folder on my computer, and I realized there is A LOT that I photograph with the intention of posting it here, but don't for one reason or another. I thought I would share!


Let's start here. THIS was the last gluten cupcake I baked. I baked these for the Legal Writing class I TA'd last semester for the purpose of using up regular flour. They were SO rich and sinful - homemade cake and icing.

Eating 1/2 of the cupcake in the photo is what made me realize Justin was no longer the only gluten intolerant person in the house. Sad day. If I find this recipe, I'll be sure to share it.


Sometimes, I have intense cravings. The craving above was a quesadilla craving. Quesadillas are SUPER easy. I always hesitate to post them because I don't want to post something "too easy," but I promise to make these again and post them.




THIS makes my mouth water. Justin and I bought a hibachi thing to put on our grill so we could recreate the hibachi meals you get at one of those restaurants where they cook in front of you. I even made my own "white sauce." This was so good, but insanely time consuming.


Roasted potatoes. We make these at least once every two weeks. Cut up 7-8 red potatoes, sprinkle 1-2 tbsp oil, a few pads of butter, even sprinkling of salt, pepper, garlic powder, and dry rosemary. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, then 425 for an additional 10 minutes to make crispy. YUM!


Finally, these short rib tacos. They were good, but they weren't great enough to post. It tasted like pot roast in a corn tortilla. I was not a fan. Justin is convinced we can make these better, but I haven't cared enough to try.

That's it! Thanks for letting me share all my pics. Have a great Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment