Sunday, February 10, 2013

Exercise Blogging

Hi All!

SO, in addition to my food blogging here, over the next 90 days I'm also blogging for my friend/neighbor Beth! Beth is a personal trainer here in Greensboro, and she is so awesome at what she does. See Beth kicking my butt below:

Photo credit to Go Training with Beth
Here's what I'm doing:

Beth has asked me to try out Jillian Michael's Body Revolution dvd series (can be purchased on Amazon). It's a 90 day series, and Beth wants to see what I think so she can decide whether or not to recommend it to her clients in between their sessions with her. I completed day 2 today, and I will be blogging throughout the 90 days here.

I could not be more excited about this project! In 90 days, I will be approximately 3 weeks away from wedding day, so what better way to get in shape?!

If you're a fan of exercise videos, definitely follow the blog! It's gotrainingwithbeth.blogspot.com.

If you have any questions about Beth and her services, check out her site: www.gotrainingwithbeth.com

1 comment: